Help our 4-Hclub out PLEASE!!

Rachelann

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 20, 2012
Central Pennsylvania
Hello Everyone!! Im not sure im posting this in the correct place but, here goes. The 4-H club stared by a friend of mine is in a contest to win 2500 bucks. They had to do a fundriser and write essays (and lots of other things) to enter this contest. All they need now is votes, please go to www.popcornpalaceblog.com scroll about a quarter of the way down to the pink/tan box and vote for Open Range 4-H Club. It only takes a second. The voting ends at 5pm CST Today. Please take a second to support 4-H It makes such a difference in the lives of so many kids. Thanks everyone!
smile.png

I voted for you. The Voting closes on Monday, May 28th at 5 pm, CST not today. If you do not see the poll it could because of a script blocker. You need to temporarily allow polldaddy.

You're right it closes today but not when you originally posted... but really who cares? as long as we're helping charity

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone!! I'm not sure why it is saying the pole is closed.....humm, oh well. Thanks for trying tho. Last I checked they were ahead so hopefully it stayed that way!!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom