Help our human!!

salemtucker

Chirping
8 Years
Oct 22, 2015
Central Missouri
IMG_0220.JPG
IMG_0221.JPG
Our names are Pebbles and BamBam and our human needs help identifying what breeds we are. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    541.5 KB · Views: 8
Don't know a thing about ducks! @Amiga do you know the breed? I've seen photos of the ones with the poof on top, but can't place my finger on it:)

Very first photo - the white chicken - looks to be a cockerel to me - possibly a White Plymouth Rock. So can only guess the other white ones would be the same.

Just my thoughts:D

Don't know a thing about ducks! @Amiga do you know the breed? I've seen photos of the ones with the poof on top, but can't place my finger on it:)

Very first photo - the white chicken - looks to be a cockerel to me - possibly a White Plymouth Rock. So can only guess the other white ones would be the same.

Just my thoughts:D
Oh, the chickens are Cornish crosses. The 1st and 2nd picture are of the same duck. She is a created something but I just can't figure out what that something is. She looks like an Indian runner, but she stands more horizontal than vertical. The human is confused! And, I have no idea what the last duck pictured is. I couldn't get him to stand still long enough to get a good picture.

Back
Top Bottom