Help out a 4H group!

dustytrailhamburgs

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 25, 2011
For the website I am building for my 4H kids, I am trying to put an example of the recognized breeds of poultry (waterfowl, turkeys, guineas and chickens). Since I only have two varieties of one breed, it's hard to use my own pictures (that and i'm certain by now they know white and silver spangled hamburgs well enough, since they're my examples for everything lol). If anyone has any GOOD, clear pictures of a good representative of a specific breed/variety (no commercial types please), can you please send them to me via email? Be sure to include what breed/variety in the email that way I can sort through them a little faster. I will give you props underneath your photos when the website is launched. I'm trying to get as many pictures as possible, so the kids can use the website for independent study. I can also link your websites (if you have one). my email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance, and you all ROCK.

I can't help you with pictures but I can send you back to the top of the list. Welcome to BYC! Hope you get some response!
big_smile.png

I can help out with the orientals if you want. Shamo, Asil, Thai, Brazilian etc....let me know. Many arent interested in them.

Looking for any apa recognized breed and variety. Later on we are going to add pages on unrecognized breeds and commercial breeds and hybrids.
smile.png
if I haven't pulled my hair out by then. Lol

What a tremendous undertaking! I'd love to see the site when it's finished and share it with our 4-H group as well.

I only have hatchery birds right now, but your welcome to use the photos on my BYC page (link under my name) if you find no better examples.

On our 4-H site I created I added links (including BYC) to help those with questions. It was a lot easier than doing seperate breeds as there are so many and BYC already has great resources.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom