HELP,,,,,,pc instruction

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by old geezer, Oct 15, 2010.

1. old geezer

old geezer Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2010
    cambridge , ny
    [​IMG]...i am self taught on the pc--actually have no idea of the working--i run by the trial and error method--[​IMG]---i've been trying to add a avatar--when i go to the box all sorts of files an pc stuff pop's up---which do i use---[​IMG]

2. smileybritches

smileybritches Chillin' With My Peeps

when you hit the browse button?

3. old geezer

Sep 2, 2010
    cambridge , ny
    yes--

4. smileybritches

ok-do you know where you keep all yours pictures or whatever you want to use as an avatar? like would it be in "my documents" or "my pictures" ?

5. old geezer

Sep 2, 2010
    cambridge , ny
    i have no pictures on pc---have a digital camer i just purchased--waiting for one of my daughters to set up for me

6. smileybritches

if you know that---then at the top of that box where it says "look-in" hit the down arrow and hit whichever file you want. use the view menu button and select thumbnails, then select which you want and hit upload

7. smileybritches

hmmm well can you hook the camera up tp the cpmputer?or is that what you are asking?

8. old geezer

Sep 2, 2010
    cambridge , ny
    think i have to get daughter to do this---i do what you said and menu show up blank---may be a pc problem ???---but i thank you very much for trying to help this old poop

9. smileybritches

sorry i couldn't help--i bet you know way more than you ever thought you would. and your right it shouldn't show up blank, it should show something. take care and i look forward to seeing your avatar. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by