Help please, 3wk Bantam chicks breed and sexing.

Alzeal

In the Brooder
May 12, 2021
Hi all, I have 3 bantam chicks I could use help with breed and if roo or pullet.

image2(1).jpeg

Chick #1, I'm guess Black Australorp

image0(8).jpeg

Chick#2 D'Uccle?
image5(1).jpeg

image6(1).jpeg

Chick#3 Japanese Bantam/Cochin?

image3(1).jpeg
image4(1).jpeg

Thank you for any input!

I am horrible at sexing chickens but Chick #3 looks like a roo. Are they all the same age? His comb is bigger so thats why im going with a roo. Chick #2 and Chick #1 both look like pullets.

Hi all, I have 3 bantam chicks I could use help with breed and if roo or pullet.

View attachment 2676523
Chick #1, I'm guess Black Australorp

View attachment 2676524

Chick#2 D'Uccle?View attachment 2676525

View attachment 2676526

Chick#3 Japanese Bantam/Cochin?

View attachment 2676528View attachment 2676529

Thank you for any input!
Hello, im not an expert but I believe chick 2 and 3 are roos because they are only 3 weeks and their combs are a bit red at that young of an age, and for chick 1 I think pullet but I've never had those breeds so I'm not too sure but I'm about 90% sure about chick 2 and 3.

I am horrible at sexing chickens but Chick #3 looks like a roo. Are they all the same age? His comb is bigger so thats why im going with a roo. Chick #2 and Chick #1 both look like pullets.
Dont quote me.
Hello, im not an expert but I believe chick 2 and 3 are roos because they are only 3 weeks and their combs are a bit red at that young of an age, and for chick 1 I think pullet but I've never had those breeds so I'm not too sure but I'm about 90% sure about chick 2 and 3.
Ill have to relook at Chick #2.

Back
Top Bottom