HELP PLEASE! Can anyone tell me what i bought???

jen5680

Southside Silkie Shack
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
SW Ohio
I need some help with what these are. I am totaly new with all this and i didn't write down the names of the chicks that i got at the flea market. if anyone could tell me the breed and if they can tell what sex they are i would love you !!
thanks!!
jennifer
ok now i can't figure out how to get the pictures on here.
can anyone help? i uploaded them but i don't see how to add it to the message.

Did you try the uploads on the tool bar, it's with recent posts, messages, etc. I hope this helps. Welcome to the forum!
welcome-byc.gif

When you log in click on my uploads above in the blue. This will load a page that shows how much space you have left for uploads. Scroll all the way down....on the bottom right...you'll see "My uploads...click on that. Underneath every picture you'll see "Thumb" and "Image". Highlight the box next to image...right click on it...select copy...then on your page you're composing you'll right click again and select paste. Hope this helped!

Click Uploads (next to recent posts) Go to the file you saved the pics on then select one. On Uploads resized it to the largest size (mesg board or something) Then on the pic right click and select Copy Shortcut. Go to your post still in the typing editting stage and click the Img button then right click paste the shortcut
. Hope this helps.

gonzo&hispeeps :

Did you try the uploads on the tool bar, it's with recent posts, messages, etc. I hope this helps. Welcome to the forum!
welcome-byc.gif

I just had to say I LOVE your avatar! Gonzo and Carmela!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom