HELP PLEASE! Can anyone tell me what i bought???

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by jen5680, Jun 19, 2009.

1. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    I need some help with what these are. I am totaly new with all this and i didn't write down the names of the chicks that i got at the flea market. if anyone could tell me the breed and if they can tell what sex they are i would love you !!
    thanks!!
    jennifer
    ok now i can't figure out how to get the pictures on here.
    can anyone help? i uploaded them but i don't see how to add it to the message.

2. Gonzo

Gonzo Songster

May 25, 2009
    Southwestern, In
    Did you try the uploads on the tool bar, it's with recent posts, messages, etc. I hope this helps. Welcome to the forum! [​IMG]

3. mamahen09

mamahen09 In the Brooder

May 7, 2009
    When you log in click on my uploads above in the blue. This will load a page that shows how much space you have left for uploads. Scroll all the way down....on the bottom right...you'll see "My uploads...click on that. Underneath every picture you'll see "Thumb" and "Image". Highlight the box next to image...right click on it...select copy...then on your page you're composing you'll right click again and select paste. Hope this helped!

4. The Wolf Queen

The Wolf Queen Songster

May 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    Click Uploads (next to recent posts) Go to the file you saved the pics on then select one. On Uploads resized it to the largest size (mesg board or something) Then on the pic right click and select Copy Shortcut. Go to your post still in the typing editting stage and click the Img button then right click paste the shortcut [​IMG]. Hope this helps.

5. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    gonzo&hispeeps :

Did you try the uploads on the tool bar, it's with recent posts, messages, etc. I hope this helps. Welcome to the forum! [​IMG]

I just had to say I LOVE your avatar! Gonzo and Carmela!!
    [​IMG]

6. Gonzo

Gonzo Songster

May 25, 2009
    Southwestern, In
    Thanks![​IMG]
    Quote:I just had to say I LOVE your avatar! Gonzo and Carmela!!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: