This goose (or geese) sure doesn't look good. Without additional information, though, it's impossible for folks on here to know what is wrong or how to help you or your goose. If you answer the questions in the link at the top of this emergencies section, I'm sure you will get some responses that will help. Here are the questions copied and pasted below. Best of luck to you and your geese
Give us the following information. The more you tell us, the better we will be able to help you.
1) What type of bird , age and weight.
2) What is the behavior, exactly.
3) How long has the bird been exhibiting symptoms?
4) Are other birds exhibiting the same symptoms?
5) Is there any bleeding, injury, broken bones or other sign of trauma.
6) What happened, if anything that you know of, that may have caused the situation.
7) What has the bird been eating and drinking, if at all.
8) How does the poop look? Normal? Bloody? Runny? etc.
9) What has been the treatment you have administered so far?
10 ) What is your intent as far as treatment? For example, do you want to treat completely yourself, or do you need help in stabilizing the bird til you can get to a vet?
11) If you have a picture of the wound or condition, please post it. It may help.
12) Describe the housing/bedding in use