Help please! Gosling won't eat it drink?

SheBGreen

In the Brooder
Jun 15, 2020
How do you save a gosling that won't eat or drink? She has been really sleepy and now she is light and weak. Trying to give be her Honey water but she is mostly spitting it out.

(I would also post this in the emergency thread)

As you already know this is not a good sign. How old is the gosling?

(I would also post this in the emergency thread)

As you already know this is not a good sign. How old is the gosling?
Wasn't sure where the emergency thread was. I didn't see either of them eat the first day but then I saw the other one eating and they were both walking around but yesterday she started being sleepy but then seemed fine I should have just paid a little bit closer attention but she just wouldn't eat every time I offered food. She was always much weaker and had a tougher hatch

Wasn't sure where the emergency thread was. I didn't see either of them eat the first day but then I saw the other one eating and they were both walking around but yesterday she started being sleepy but then seemed fine I should have just paid a little bit closer attention but she just wouldn't eat every time I offered food. She was always much weaker and had a tougher hatch
I think she hatched Monday.

Dont feel bad. There may have been nothing you could do.

Back
Top Bottom