*Help please* I have 3 bantams.. *Pics please help!*

yep.... OEGB and the last one does strike me as a jap... need to see her in a full body pic standing upright...

the first one is a blue splash OEGB... that's nice... she's gonna give you some nice blues no matter what the rooster is... well, unless you have a white roo... LOL...

many OEBB hens have white ears...

images

not my pic...

dutch chickens have solid bright white ears... way different...

If you have OEG with as much white in their earlobes as the first two birds pictured, I question their purity.
lol.png

There are many old lines of OE that have solid white earlobes. They have OE body types from the pictures. Dutch have very distinct type and nice short backs, and tails well spread. I would say its a splash oe, a bbred oe and a black oe. Here's on from feathersite with a large lobe, but deffinatly OE
Jacky.JPEG

They could just be rosecomb crosses as well. My neighbors took two extra blue rosecomb roosters we had a couple years back and when we were over there a few months ago, they had all kinds of hens running around like these, but they were just mutts, because they had a bunch of crosses to begin with, they took the solid birds in hopes of getting some more solid colored birds.

the first one is a splash duch roo that is why he has blue leg and a white ear lobe
the second is BBR duch hen again the blue legs and white lobe
the third ???? need beeter pic not a jap japs have yelow legs

and BBR OEGB dont have blue legs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom