Help Please...I want to build another coop and start some more birds...but which kind?..Maybe game b

perrypogue

Songster
8 Years
Jun 17, 2015
Haskell TX
So, I'm a newbie but these chickens have become a big part of my life already and they're just about 3 months old.

What I'm asking for is advice about a different species of birds....I enjoyed building the 1st coop and would like to build another one...I just need a plan. I like most any bird...I could either raise them to eat or it would be great to get in the business of selling some birds...if there is even a market.

So, thanks for your time...what would you start as another pen of birds?

Thanks

Perry

Do you mean other birds like ducks, turkeys, guinea hens or different breeds of chicken? My aunt has guinea hens and she loves them! they are very loud though.

Well, it started with the one chicken coop and pen but as it would be just as easy to care for more I was trying to decide how best to use the new coop. The way that seems like it would pay me best is to build the new coop for some banty chickens...move my eggs to the bantys to sit...the raise the chickens to eat.

Check out the "Breeds" section of this site. It's one of those brown tabs near the top of the screen. Look for meat breeds and see which one appeals to you most.

Back
Top Bottom