Help please!!!! Mystery chick with order (found!)

Yokohama comes also in Silver variety, so it may be one. Comb is right.
Yeah you might be right! When I pull up the silver duck wing variety, they also have the lighter striped hackles that he has growing, is there any way to tell male to female on them?

Where did you buy them from? See if they list silver Yokohamas. The white variety and the red shouldered variety are the most common colors, but there are others.

KThe only other thing that matches is silver kraienkoppe.
These do look really close to him Aswell, the little striped hackle feathers match at least, idk about his beak tho. My little guy has such a short thick beak

These do look really close to him Aswell, the little striped hackle feathers match at least, idk about his beak tho. My little guy has such a short thick beak

That checks out for yokohama. If I am not mistaken, the yokohama has Oriental gamefowl origins, which have shorter, thick beaks. While the breed is very much removed from their ancestry, they still hold onto that trait

Yeah you might be right! When I pull up the silver duck wing variety, they also have the lighter striped hackles that he has growing, is there any way to tell male to female on them?
For now this one and the Phoenix look females. If one of them is a male, in next few weeks you will start seeing darker (black) breast.

Back
Top Bottom