Help Please! Pecan Pie

It is supposed to look like the picture that you don't think is excellent. Maybe with a bit more pecan that the scrimpy number on the top.

Sarah, my dear, you obviously do not cook a lot.....sooooooooooo take all you can learn from Miss Prissy!! She is one of the top cooks around and I am not kidding. Look up her recipes and you will be a star in your household
hugs.gif
You will learn from the best
thumbsup.gif

Creating perfect pies, cakes and other dishes takes practice. Practice, tweeking for your own oven, stove, etc, available ingredients, etc. I doubt anyone gets perfection the first time. After 25 years of 'practicing' I still have times when things just fall apart and don't turn out right. And not perfect cakes? slap more icing on and call it done. Imperfect pies? Many you can add meringue and make it perfect. No one knows what you don't tell them. ;-)

OH! I am so glad you are like the rest of us! I figured you wore a cape or something!
I still am so delighted with all of the recipes I have gleaned from this site .
...my family is very delighted!
Gump bread to pecan pie. what's not to love?

Yes Miss Prissy...that pie looks absolutely rancid. You should immediately bake about a half-dozen of them, carefully pack them for shipping, and ship them to me so that I can properly dispose of them for you (what can I say...I'm a nice guy). And, no, I won't charge you anything for disposal. I will pm my address to you shortly.
cool.png

Ed

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom