HELP please with lethargic silkie chick

Thank you @Wyorp Rock Here this morning little one is still alive but seems unchanged from yesterday. Was able to give her some concentrated Corid along with the Corid water. Stopped the Nutradrench and just trying to give her eggyolk. She is still not interested in trying to eat anything on her own. Keeping her warm and comfortable. Not sure what else I can do. She has pooped a little, it is loose and it’s mostly white. Figured it’s because she hasn’t had any solid food in the past 24 hours or more.
I’m trying to massage her crop a little bit it’s feels distended, like a balloon. I’m not sure how much is moving through.
I separated her from her two buddies as I was afraid they may start to pick on her.

So she just threw up the water and egg yolk I just gave her 15 minutes ago. If her crop is not moving things along and is somehow impacted, should I try to give her some coconut or olive oil? Her crop is not hard at all, but is distended and feels like a water balloon. It did not go down during the night.

Back
Top Bottom