Help please with writing

Hi Victoria and fellow readers! I read the first three parts yesterday afternoon and was so entertained and amused. I loved it. Will print Part 4 and read it today. Thank you Victoria for your story!

Can't believe my vision of the name "Cauliflower" was true - just a little mix up with the species and gender!!! LOL Great reading Victoria - we're ready for Chapter 5 anytime. Thoroughly enjoying this!!!!!!

Buff, I'm so pleased you're enjoying it!

Coopa: Wasn't that spooky that you thought of a cauliflower? Of all the veggies in the world, you thought of cauliflower! (X-Files music playing)

Heehee- but you still haven't guessed what happens to poor Cocky.

Victoria

At first, I thought maybe he got stuck in some of Mother's kiwi & porridge face pack and it hardened on him! But then he was rehomed to Cauliflower, who, by the way, is a friend of Mother's. And just what kind of 'herbs' is she buying from him? I still think we will be seeing more of Mother - something tells me she will be involved right up to the end.

PS - There are no porcupines in Spain?

Just to apologise for not posting up Part 5 of Cocky's story today. Been down the mountain shopping and now run out of time.

Will do it tomorrow for anyone interested.
smile.png

Victoria

Back
Top Bottom