HElp please

Is there a reason why it didn't scramble up with the chicken eggs? Maybe that's why it was separated?
That looks like under cooked duck egg whites to me. I eat duck eggs every day though they are almost always fried. They do appear more clear/firm when under cooked and really white when cooked through. I admit, I love duck eggs, but that looks super nasty.

Is there a reason why it didn't scramble up with the chicken eggs? Maybe that's why it was separated?
They do have a different, firm texture and take longer to cook. Someone mentioned previously frozen eggs... not sure, but maybe that had something to do with it? Either way, looks super gross, but I doubt that you have anything to worry about :) Nothing sicks me out like un-cooked egg whites!

They do have a different, firm texture and take longer to cook. Someone mentioned previously frozen eggs... not sure, but maybe that had something to do with it? Either way, looks super gross, but I doubt that you have anything to worry about :) Nothing sicks me out like un-cooked egg whites!
Oh, I can beat that. My DH used to cook himself soft-boiled eggs. Runny yolk, undercooked whites, all put in a bowl and mushed with a fork. I couldn't even watch him eat it. :sick

Oh, I can beat that. My DH used to cook himself soft-boiled eggs. Runny yolk, undercooked whites, all put in a bowl and mushed with a fork. I couldn't even watch him eat it. :sick
Oh, GROSS!!!!! I couldn't watch such savagery either!

I've never had duck eggs...but have had some thick chicken egg whites that are hard to mix in and so will cook 'separately' in a scramble, I kind of like that....
...but that white does look under-cooked.

Back
Top Bottom