HELP! Roos crow ALL day long--my neighbors are threatening action

Thank you all for the guidance and sympathy.

Okay, if I'm facing the inevitable, could someone please tell me what would be a good situation for me to try to find for them? (And why, if you don't mind explaining.)

The stuff I've read makes it sound like it could be tough for them to be added to a flock that already has roos. Should I be looking for a place with no roos? Am I likely to need to find three different places--one for each?

Off to spend my dwindling time with them.

I would do as granolamom has suggested. Sorry to tell you but there is no guarantee as what will happen to them. if you find someone who needs roosters than you will luck out. Just follow granolamom's instructions. good luck.
hugs.gif

Well I really lucked out with Craig's list. I found someone who wanted bantams (mine were) to run around his farm and eat grasshoppers.

The good news is since you only have boys, they should still be virgins. It is possible to keep virgin roos by themselves with the girls out of sight. If they aren't virgins they will fight and kill each other. You might find someone willing to keep a bachelor pen of roosters.

Back
Top Bottom