Help sex my 4 week old EEs, BRs, SLWs!

Zigmont

Songster
10 Years
Oct 29, 2011
I am eager to sex these supposed to all be pullets. I already have a Dominique rooster who I am afraid will kill any new roo.
at four to five weeks, hopefully you all can help me! Boy are they hard to photograph! I can post better if need be.

Poco Loco BR . She was the runt of the litter and now has outgrown her sister Angie. She is darker in feathering with white under her chin.

Her sister (?) Angie in the back left. Bad pics, but she is lighter than Poco, with a bit less of a fluffy tail, but more than I saw on these posts of roosters at this age. She is the sweetest and most friendly of all my chickens. Her comb is a bit more defined, but still quite yellow. Please let her be a hen...

angie at about a week old. she was very dark, dark legs, small white spot on her head.

Angie 4 weeks

Angie on left, Poco loco on right

Matilda EE. She is huge! Almost immediately she out grew the rest, but she doesn't act at all like a roo. she is the least curious, and the biggest shy chicken.

Buffy and Carmella both EEs in center with Wendy on outer left and Lacey on outer right. they are both are SLWs

Buffy and Carmella are almost identical except, Carmellas tail is wide and fluffy and her neck feathers are more blond.

Buffy

Buffy on left, Carmella on right

Carmella

Buffy on left, Carmella on right.

Wendy SLW. She and her sister Lacey were the same size at a few days old. I did wing test them, but now she is bigger, especially her legs. Ugh!

Wendy

Wendy

Lacey SLW. she is much smaller and her tail is narrow. Feathering is the same as Wendy's

Lacey

Lacey

Any Ideas? You were all right on target with my last batch!

Before I forget, I think Wendy is a boy.

I think Buffy and Carmella are girls.

Matilda. I guess boy.

Poco is a girl and I can't tell with Angie, sorry.

Thank you. I will try to post some more pics that are better of Angie.

Ok. If she is, know anyone who would want her? They are really pretty, but I have a rooster already. I live in new jersey

Back
Top Bottom