help! sick peacock

Pics
Aren't you concerned about buying drugs from overseas?
You have no way of knowing if you are actually getting what you are paying for.
And it seems like you would have no recourse if there are any problems with the payment, shipping, or the drugs themselves.

That's why I'm researching and asking questions to see who has experience and information on these different websites. A lot of these websites don't have listed where they originate.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, he is looking GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!! :love

He looks like he is all decked out and ready to go to the prom with his date. He is gorgeous!!!!!!! Good job you're doing over there. :thumbsup

I am not sure how much he is eating. I wish he would eat more. I gave him a metro pill and some safeguard this morning. The only safeguard my feed store had was the horse paste, so I put a 1/4 strip of that in his beak. He is not hunched up, but it seems that he should be fighting me more than he is. Maybe he knows we are helping. His poop the other day had some solid to it. Today it was the yellow foam again. So I am not sure.

Make him some soft food, scrambled eggs are good as long as they are not on a sulfer baised med.
when my peas get hurt they act sick and will not eat but if i cook them scrambeled eggs they can get that down.
Course they get scrambled eggs and oatmeal for breakfast now that it is colder
smile.png

Should I give him a second pill in pm. The first day I brought him in, he got a whole pill in am and one 9 hours later. This showed the most improvement. The last 2 days, he has gotten one pill in am. Sunday will be the 5 th day. I have 3 pills left.

Back
Top Bottom