Help sick rooster

Yes I can touch his legs What is mash food? He dose seem to have little back toe just little bit from a cut. He eats little and drinks little bit
Just something that’s extra appetizing for them. I’ll scrambled eggs and veggies and mix it with their food which you can soften with hot water or broth (think porridge consistency). You’ll know if he’s not eating cause if he turns his nose up at that then he’s lost his appetite.

No I am not asking the impossible stop saying mean things I am just asking for some help for my rooster not everyone if perfect for there chickens
Your asking the impossible from people reading your post to help you because it's not very descriptive and there's a lot of things that can cause what your describing.

If you really want to save him you should consider taking the advice from some that have responded. It takes time and observations to figure out what's going on.

Just a suggestion.

I know what to feed chicken had them since I was 11 my oldest was 11 and 8 on scratch feed
You’re really defensive. No one accused you of not knowing what to feed your chickens. He was just asking for clarification cause it’s hard to tell in a photo. Sorry that you’re obviously stressed out about your rooster, everyone here seems to just be asking for more information so we can try to help!

Seeking vet care is a very good option if that's possible.

All that we can suggest here is to offer supportive care and see if that helps.

If he has bugs (lice/mites) then get a Permethrin dust and treat him. See that he's eating/drinking well and that his crop is emptying overnight. You can try deworming and treating for Coccidiosis.
Liquid Corid dose is 2tsp per gallon of water given for 5-7 days as the only source of drinking water.
Safeguard Dewormer dose is .23ml per pound of weight give orally once a day for 5 days in a row.

These are just the basic things you can do to see if he gets better or not.

Sorry you're having trouble, I know it can be distressing when one is not well. Do the best you can and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom