Help... Sick Turkey tom

I only have 1 60 cc syringe right now. The fluids were $15/ bag through this vet and she would only dispense 2.

If you have someone to help you, you can use the IV drip line. I'm always doing them by myself, so I never use it.

Call your vet and ask for more fluids and syringes. They sold you a bottle of Baytril, not sure why they wouldn't sell you more bags of fluids. Explain that he weighs 18 pounds and really needs them.

If you have someone to help you, you can use the IV drip line. I'm always doing them by myself, so I never use it.

Call your vet and ask for more fluids and syringes. They sold you a bottle of Baytril, not sure why they wouldn't sell you more bags of fluids. Explain that he weighs 18 pounds and really needs them.
It's a different vet. than the one I got the baytril from. For some reason the vets around here are funny about selling rx items without seeing the animal and neither of them deal with birds.

I'll see what I can do but even if I could get her to dispense more at $15/ bag I can't afford to get too many.
Should I be withholding feed from him. Do I give miconazole or just fluids?

Yeah, fluids aren't cheap, mine cost me about that too, but I am convinced they can save lives.

Has his crop gone down at all?

Back
Top Bottom