Help! Someone dumped baby chicks in my yard!!

Sorry to hear about the lil chick but seriously you take great pics. What kind of camera are you using?

Quote:
Thanks, I use a Canon A540 point and shoot. It's a few years old, eats batteries but it's nice for a point and shoot. I'm trying to save up to buy a DSLR

Last edited:
Cute babies. I wish someone would dump some off in my yard.
lol.png

Quote:
Thanks, I use a Canon A540 point and shoot. It's a few years old, eats batteries but it's nice for a point and shoot. I'm trying to save up to buy a DSLR

Wow, only a point and shoot? I have the Nikon D60 DSLR and love it. The D40 is about $400 on Amazon, the D60 about $600.

Quote:

Wow, only a point and shoot? I have the Nikon D60 DSLR and love it. The D40 is about $400 on Amazon, the D60 about $600.

yep, just a P&S. I did these using macromode and no flash (I try had to do much of my shooting this way)I've been eyeballing the XSi and the D80. I've always owned canon but Ive seen some impressive quality from Nikon

Oh they are cute! Kinda look like my little EEs.
I hope you can find the other little one! Good job for taking in the other 4 babies.
Sandy

Back
Top Bottom