HELP!! The kids opened the bator and everything is messed up

lol next time, send him to grandmas and grampas that day and tell em that u got errands
wink.png

I couldn't sleep and have been watchin the bator like it is best movie to release in my life. I have had 2 more hatch and a few more pip. Maybe all will end well after all. I am really going to bed this time, but will update in a few hrs when I officially get up for the day.

Hope your hatch goes OK ........You people have it made...
old.gif
.... I have triplets yes 3, grandsons (3 1/2 years old) that live with me and I got them a bator and have 16 eggs due in ten days, 18 due in 17 days and gonna put more in another bator thursday all Dominique. I have the bator in a large closet that locks. They go with me every time I check the bator I try to show them whats going on. Ok one has done tried to pick the lock
lau.gif
he had a nail that he found somewhere. Im going to build a solid plywood box around the bator with a square opening so they can view. I know this same thing is going to happen to me come hatch time.
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
All is well here, the babies are hatching like crazy. We only have a couple that haven't pipped yet. Thanks to everyone for your support. I will try to get pics of everyone in a couple of days. They were a mix of game birds, designers from amysue2012, and bantam ameracaunas from our own hen.

Hooray!
ya.gif
I'm so happy to hear that everything has turned out okay after all!!!
clap.gif
What a huge relief!

I will still be watching my 3 year-old like a hawk, come hatch day here!

Back
Top Bottom