Help - trouble with Brinsea Mini

You all were right! The eggs that got cold with the Brinsea Mini malfunction... 5 hatched right on time, yesterday. The last two have pipped in a bad spot - middle of the egg. They are getting air and I see movement but no change since last night. After reading all the info about intervening, I decided to let mother nature take care of the rest. I'm amazed. These eggs were seriously abused! No heat, fan blowing on them, moved, rolled around. I was absolutely convinced there was no way they could survive that kind of abuse! Thanks for the great advice and experience!

You all were right! The eggs that got cold with the Brinsea Mini malfunction... 5 hatched right on time, yesterday. The last two have pipped in a bad spot - middle of the egg. They are getting air and I see movement but no change since last night. After reading all the info about intervening, I decided to let mother nature take care of the rest. I'm amazed. These eggs were seriously abused! No heat, fan blowing on them, moved, rolled around. I was absolutely convinced there was no way they could survive that kind of abuse! Thanks for the great advice and experience!
That's great. They are hardy little devils. As long as the other two are in the proper position(no foot over head-head between legs deal) they should make it out ok too. Just keep an eye on the membrane around the pip hole for signs of drying out (yellowish/brown). Congrats on the newbies!

Twice I have had a problem of the Brinsea Mini Advance temp going down from 37.5 to 26. What is going on is it limescale causing the problem
?? I have chicks and ducklings about to hatch.!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom