HELP trying to replace son's flock. Looking to buy chicks near CT.

nkdk1977

Hatching
12 Years
Aug 18, 2007
Danbury, CT
I have a 15 year old son who just lost his chicks and is very heart broken
sad.png
. My Husband and son spent the weekend building a coop that even the craftiest Racoon will never be able to get into. We are looking for any Cochins. Wyandottes, Silkies ,Brahmas ,or Barred Rocks. that someone is willing to part with. If anyone has any birds available (even 2) we are willing to pay a more than fair price and are willing to travel 2 hrs from Danbury Connecticut. Any help PLEASE

I am really sorry, its good to see a 15 year old boy attatched to chickens
smile.png
i only have 3 and live in oregon so i dont think i would be much help. good luck!

There are alot of chicken people in CT. I hope a few of them on here see your post. In the meantime have you tried putting an ad in your local feedstore? Or www.craigslist.org
I am sure something will come through so your son can fill his coop. Good Luck.

I am in CT and I have pullets I would rehome. Email me if your interested. I have a brahma mix and an Andalusion I would place, they are 5 and 8 weeks old. They have been outside for over a month now.

I am right near Middletown.

Hi, I'm sorry about the loss of your son's chickens. I don't have any girls to offer but I'm giving away 2 brown leghorn cockerels that are about 3 months old if you're interested. I live 45 minutes from Danbury. If it's girls your after sometimes you can make good connections at the Bethlehem fair. Sometimes people who exhibit there have chickens for sale. It's September 7th, 8th, and 9th. Here's the link:

http://www.bethlehemfair.com/

Good luck and contact me if you're interested in the leghorns. Jen

So sorry about your loss!
I have 3 bantum roos (just started crowing) you can have one for free...no one usually wants more than one!
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom