HELP! URGENT! SICK DUCK!!!!!

FalloutForMe

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 28, 2014
California
My duck puddles is a year and a half old. Everything was fine and normal when I left him in the tub a couple hours ago (He often stayed and swam in the tub while i was gone but he hadnt for a while so I thought he might like to). I left a cup of duck feed and bird mix (I'm not entirely sure what's in it, It's called Mikes Magic Mix and they said i could give him some but that he may not like it. Normally I wouldn't have gave him any but my aunt bought it for him and I didn't want to just throw it away). I CAME HOME AND HE WAS LOWER IN THE WATER THAN NORMAL I QUICKLY DRAINED THE TUB AND TOOK HIM OUT. HE CANT STAND UP AND HE'S KEEPS MOVING HIS HEAD WEIRD. HE WANTS TO STAND UP BUT HES WOBBLY. HE KEEPS (Swallowing? Like how someone would swallow built up saliva?) WEIRDLY. THERES NOTHING NEAR ME THAT IS OPEN THAT TREATS DUCKS AS IT IS 11PM (I'M IN THE BAY AREA SO IF YOU KNOW SOMEWHERE LET ME KNOW, I'M GOING TO KEEP SEARCHING GOOGLE). DO YOU THINK HE GOT TOO COLD? DO YOU THINK SOMETHING IS LODGED IN HIS THROAT? (I CANT SEE ANYTHING IF THERE IS). IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO BESIDES DRY HIM OFF AND KEEP HIM FROM TRYING TO STAND UP SO HE DOESNT WOBBLE CRAZILY AND FALL OVER?!

Back
Top Bottom