Help us Name the New Baby!

GwenFarms

Songster
11 Years
Feb 26, 2008
DH and I and the kids and friends have been picking out baby names. I've set up a poll at babynames.com where you all can vote to help us pick one. The last boy's name is not a joke. A very good family friend asked us to consider it, its a family name from his western upbringing and he genuinely wants us to use it...to tell ya the truth its starting to grow on me!

Gwen

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9627478

I'm confused, when I clicked on my pick there was a thumbs up and a thumbs down, do I click on everyone if I like or dislike? I will wait for your answer until I try again. I have never seen that before but then again my baby days are long gone! Until grandchildren I suppose....lol

I Looove the name Summer Rain , it is beautiful. Not so crazy about hoyt though. My babies names are DeAnna and Levi. We considered Lola if Levi had been a girl. Good luck with your name and your baby. Congrats.

Thanks everyone thats voting! My husband wanted us to name our daughter Summer Rain, but I wouldn't go for it. He made me add it to the list last night. Its starting to grow on me. I'm really surprised everyone likes Luke so much. It was my oldest son's pick. He is a Star Wars fanatic. He wanted me to put Annakin on the list, but I had to draw the line somewhere. I'm kinda starting to like Luke too now that I see how popular it is.

Back
Top Bottom