Help -- V-Day presents!

farmergal

Songster
11 Years
Jul 21, 2008
Nor Cal
Valentine's day is tomorrow and I still haven't gotten anything for my fiancee. (I know, I'm a bad girl!) I don't have much money and he hates if I spend money on him anyway... so does anyone have any ideas for sweet gifts or gestures for Valentine's Day? He's a farmer so he's pretty practical, doesn't like anything too frivolous.

(Also feel free to share your own favorite V-Day gifts that you've given or received over the years...)

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

Chocolate is a good one... and some friends of ours gave us some of their homemade wine, which could be nice with the chocolate...

And of course then he'll probably share some of the chocolate with me too
wink.png

Our gift to eachother is 50lbs of beef ha ha.... we don't celebrate the day but jokingly since we're getting our first grass fed beef tomorrow it seems appropriate to say it's for valentines day hahha.... our gift will last a few months so that's nice
smile.png

Home cooked dinner is a good idea... and I'm going to try for a homemade card, maybe with a romantic little poem or something...

At Christmas I gave him a coupon for a year's worth of scalp massages, because he loves having his head scratched. I'm wondering what other coupons I could give him... any ideas? I love coupons, because it's sweet and free, but I'm kinda brain dead as to what to give him. (I've got a cold right now and I swear it hasn't just blocked up my sinuses it blocked up my brain too!!)

Back
Top Bottom