Help Wanted Purely Poultry looking for resumes!

Wow. Am liking what I am reading on your site. Both about the company and the job
wink.png

I would love to work for Purely Poultry for many reasons. First of all, because I love having chickens (and other poultry) and think others should have the kind of great experiences I have had with them also. I know having someone to email with questions would have made my first year a lot easier. Secondly, because not having a set time to work is great for me and my family. I will be home when my son gets off the bus and not have to rush to start dinner before my husband gets home. I recently asked God to find a way for me to have an income without causing undue stress to my family and without it costing more to drive to work than I could bring home. Your post today felt like an answer to that prayer. Lastly, I have experience in an office environment where I answered phones, took orders, handled catalog requests, looked up inventory or ship dates and communicated with customers via email. I am very familiar with many computer programs and can learn new programs with ease. Thank you again for your consideration.

Hello, this sounds like an awesome position, nothing wrong with learning more about poultry!! I absolutely love my backyard flock and I am getting ready to become NPIP certified, looking forward to that!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom