Help! What’s the Best and Fastest Way to Rehome My 6-Month-Old Cockerels?

Prince and Pavo

Songster
Apr 4, 2023
Hello!

This isn’t exactly an emergency, but I really need to find new home for my cockerels ASAP, like, sometime today or this week at the latest. Does anyone have any ideas for how I can quickly give these boys away to people who will love and take care of them? They are about six months old, and are super friendly. I have three silkies and two mixed breeds. Any ideas?

I’m sorry if this sounds super desperate… but honestly, at this point I am. I want them to go to good homes and not just to be killed, but my parents told me that I have to get rid of them now, so I’m kind of in a pickle. Any help is greatly appreciated! 🙏🏻

See if there are cockerel or chicken rehoming services near you or put an ad up for them on gumtree,pets4home,freeads etc... if not then you'll probably have to cull them or give them to someone that will. I'd suggest rat men or reptile shops etc..

Thank you for the advice! I live near Phoenix, AZ. I will check out the link to the thread you posted, and hopefully that will help! Thanks for the tip!

I will also try to use Craigslist, and some of the other websites that @Kearaaaa23 suggested. Thank you guys so much for the help! 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom