Help! What Breed or breeds to get?

For fun I ordered a trio. I just love the cochin bantams figured it would be extra large fun HA!
wee.gif
They are coming in may from Ideal. I just got a new camera when they come and I figure the thing out I will gladly add photos. Its a canon power shot.
woot.gif

Ok so I went to buy my babies and there was a HUGE line ( I was there 10 minutes after they opened too!) when I got there
hmm.png
... by the time I got my turn all of the pullets were gone. So, I only bought 4 (going back next Thursday an hour before they open) 2 Belt Jungle Fowl S/R and 2 Black Silkies, also S/R. I'm praying at least one is a girl but well see. I will add pictures in a bit but I do have a question.... is it ok to go ahead and use pine bedding now for them or should I wait and just use paper towels? I saw people leaving with their chicks in boxes full of the bedding but I wanted to double check first. .. Also can someone tell me about the Belt Jungle Fowl ... how are they as birds.. one of them seems really sweet but they are still little.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom