HELP:/ what do i do day 2 of chirpin NATURAL HEN NO INCUBATOR..

chickgirl8313

In the Brooder
9 Years
Aug 30, 2010
I have been reading post after post but im not using an incubator.... my chick went broody.. well they eggs got mixed up with a fake sitter etc well i candled the eggs live ones got moved to the garage alone , now i heard alot of chirps day before last and hear one this morning but have not seen any chicks.. should i remove the mother and check , or leave it alone .. she is a first time mother does she know what to do .. can i help or am i going to just loose the clutch... im so upset because i dont know what to do she is sitting and i catch her half standing at times and she just seems sad like help .. should i recandle and find the chirpers and remove the rest .. gheesh im so lost
hmm.png

sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
also i do have eggs of different times under her ,, i was scared to take them all cause the 2 i did remove i wasnt sure about were live ...so i have some at 24 days some at 17 some at like 10 .. i know i tht let nature do it well we had stealing nest issue and im so confused i would like to save at least one chick:{

Last edited:
Yeah I was wondering because everyone said within 24 hours .. so i feel better .Thanks
smile.png
.....Hopefully ill be posting pics later of babies
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom