HELP! What is this thing(pic inside)? Another predator?

it had little opossum babies in it, and my 9 year old BO hen ate them :tongue
schitts creek christmas GIF by CBC

Unnecessary...

Usually if you see one, there are more. It took me and my dogs, about 2 years to rid myself of them. I don't know a lot about the, but I found where they were residing. I went out in my backyard one night with a flashlight and found about 9 hanging out in one of my trees. It took awhile, but I got them all. I haven't seen one in about 10 years now.

It is an opossum. It is the only marsupial found in North or South America. I leave them alone. They are scavengers. While they will kill chickens, if your coop and run are so insecure that either a skunk or an opossum can enter, you have lots bigger problems than that.

Usually if you see one, there are more. It took me and my dogs, about 2 years to rid myself of them. I don't know a lot about the, but I found where they were residing. I went out in my backyard one night with a flashlight and found about 9 hanging out in one of my trees. It took awhile, but I got them all. I haven't seen one in about 10 years now.
Why? What did they do to you?

Is there white colored opossum? I recall seeing a dead one by roadside near my house a few years ago. I didn’t know what it was at the time, but actually called our town to collect it...

Back
Top Bottom