HELP!! WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Well...I just looked. With the other babies walking around they have rolled the egg to where I can't see the opening anymore but...there is a small puddle of what looks to be yolk under it. I'm assuming it died?

But if it was alive enough to poke through, and I saw it moving, shouldn't it have already eaten the yolk?

She is still trying! I "zipped" the top of the egg but not the membrane! Gving her a few then gonna zip that too! I will let you know how she does with it though!

Fingers crossed.

Ok Fly! She is out and beautful! I ended up taking off the whole egg and membrane top and she kicked the rest of the way out! She s very tired so I am glad I ot her out when I did! She hatched simultaneously with a white silkie! She is a cochin x old english game! Her parents are teeny and her sister is already down in the brooder waiting for her! There is also a possible black silkie down there! Her navelwas still a bit gooey but she is doing great so far! Thanks for all the help!

wee.gif
Yay, I'm glad she got out ok!!!!

Now, keep in mind my incubator is tiny (Brinsea Mini Advance), so it's easily portable, but when I went to help a baby out, I steamed up my bathroom, and then took the whole incubator in the bathroom, so that way, humidity stayed the same.

We are zipping along now! She got it all going I think! We are up to 1 buff laced polish, 1 black silkie, 2 white silkies and 2 old english game x coshin! 9 more to go! Thanks again everyone!

wee.gif
Yay, I'm glad she got out ok!!!!

Now, keep in mind my incubator is tiny (Brinsea Mini Advance), so it's easily portable, but when I went to help a baby out, I steamed up my bathroom, and then took the whole incubator in the bathroom, so that way, humidity stayed the same.

Yeah mine is not so portable Sphinx! It's an LG! I have learned a little trick from someone on here though! If I quickly open up the top window and grab the egg as quickly but gently as I can, then close it up while I work on the baby, I have not lost any humidity yet! (thank god)! Thank god for BYCers!!!!!!

Can anybody tell me where in the world when I'm looking on the page, what I click on to make my own post? I can't find it and don't want to jump in everybodys conversation.

Back
Top Bottom