HELP WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY 😭😭😭

I'm wondering if it is too hot.
Do you have a heat lamp on the chicks inside your warm house?
No just a regular light bulb. I’ve been raising chickens with just a regular light bulb in a lamp and it’s pretty warm for them

No just a regular light bulb. I’ve been raising chickens with just a regular light bulb in a lamp and it’s pretty warm for them
I use a regular light bulb too and they can get plenty hot enough.
Please invest a few dollars in a thermometer.

Actually she just did I’ll show you here’s the pic it’s that brown thing on the food

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    833.7 KB · Views: 19
Can you take a short video of how she is acting right now and upload it to YouTube?

@casportpony @black_cat @Kiki

Hope your chick gets better. Maybe the people above can help. Sorry I don’t know what’s going on, Wish I could help you. I know it’s really hard having a sick chick and not knowing what’s going on.
I’m really sorry, I’ve never raised chicks before, so I'm not much help with them. I know the basics and that's it. Hopefully you can figure out what's going on with her- best of luck!

I have one on insta https://www.instagram.com/p/CNlLBP9rcfc/
i just gave her a egg and some honey water ( I looked it up before I gave her these ) but she’s alot more active rn
Thats really good! If the egg and honey seems to help, keep doing that. How is her appetite? Has she eaten recently? Do you have the brand name of the feed you are giving? I agree in getting a thermometer, it will help you accurately tell how warm it is, and if that is the issue.

I would stop with the Olive oil, but IMO apple cider vinegar is good. The olive oil isn't needed, that will likely only dilute at the vitamins and vinegar, causing it to not work as well.
Sorry to interrogate you! You are doing a great job, and obviously doing lots of research for this girl. Keep up the good work, and we'll give you the best advice we can. :hugs Crossing my fingers for your girl!

Back
Top Bottom