Help! Who is laying this egg?

That's what I thought!  I wonder if they darken with the age of the chicken?  I have no idea.  I don't think it's the Welsummer or Marans because both of those will lay super dark eggs.
They are extremely light, but if they do change at all, it won't be by much.

The eggs are the same colour as my silkie eggs :p

They are extremely light, but if they do change at all, it won't be by much.
The eggs are the same colour as my silkie eggs
tongue.png

Thank you! I do have 2 silkies but they aren't in the same coop and they are far too young to be laying. I guess it has to be the BO's! I wonder how small Seabright eggs are. They are in the same coop with the BO's and have been hanging around the laid eggs.

How about you post pictures of the faces of both your BOs and your Seabrights. That will solve it once and for all.
smile.png

Yay! Ok, here they are! All of my girls-minus the Seabrights

One Seabright:

and the other SB

I am choosing the BO on the far right.

But unless you actually see the hen laying the egg it will be almost impossible because the eggs from those four birds can be very similar.

Jim

PLEASE HELP
i have a barred plymoth rock, a golden comet, a black sex link, and a white leggern
i know the black sex link is laying little light brown speckled eggs the white leggern is laying white eggs but the problem is i ever only get 3 eggs a day with 4 hens so somebodys not laying except for our leggern has laid 2 eggs a day 3x in a row but the second egg shell is always soft
my question is who is laying this egg? dark brown medium size
the barred plymoth or the golden comet because which ever one is the other one isnt laying and i dont know why :(
sorry will load pic to match question tomorrow went to refrig and the last one of the eggs i was talking about got scrambled today in an omelet lol i knew if i didnt go ahead and post question without pic then i would forget completely and this egg situation is unnerving lol thanks

Back
Top Bottom