Help with a bread machine please

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Awhile back I was sent a bread machine by another BYCer. It didn't come with the instruction booklet. I've owned bread machines in the past, so know the basics of using one.

This machine has come in real handy, since I have to make my own gluten-free bread, from a mix.

Here's my question. The machine beeps at the point where you can add additional ingredients. I would like to add raisins and cinammon to make raisin bread. How much do I add? And is there any adjustments to the basic ingredients I have to make?

TIA
smile.png

You can look up the instruction book online by googling the model number located on your machine.

Are you following a recipe? It should tell you how much extras to add when you hit the beep mark. Are you making 1.5 lbs? 2 lbs? It's hard to help when there are important details missing.

Sorry.

Last edited:
I've tried googling the model number without success.

It's a mix, to make a 1 & a1/2 lb. loaf, without other instructions.

Kat,
I have an Oster Expressbake breadmaker. The recipe in the book for a 1 1/2 pound loaf of Raisin Bread calls for 3/4 cup raisins and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. It states to sprinkle in the raisins at the beep, a few at a time, until they're kneaded into the dough.

I don't know what brand you have, but Oster.com does have a few of the recipes for the breadmaker. I didn't see Raisin Bread on the list, though.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom