Help with a Farm name!

Thanks to everyone for all the help!! I like names that aren't too long, even those are some of the funniest!! Mainly because I come from a dog & rabbit breeding background and you have to fit that name on their pedigree!! Also as much as I like ones like Little Corner Farm or Cozy Corner Farm, I don't plan on living here forever and would like to take my name with me and the next place might not be a corner.
big_smile.png

So, I have narrowed it down to the following, please cast your vote for your favorite one!!

Two By Two Acres/Haven (pedigree's could be shortened to 2x2)
Honey Dew Haven
My Achin'Back Farm

edited to add, a place about 1/2 mile down the road that raises grapes has a cute sign, it says "Almosta Farm"

Last edited:
No problem!! I thought it was funny you thought of that and it was the name of my neighbors farm. Until they put up their sign, I hadn't ever heard it before. It is cute!!
big_smile.png

Thanks, I first saw a sign with that name on a place a few miles from us. That was a long time ago. I always thought that it was a catchy name. Yeah, I was kinda proud of myself when I suggested it to you. By the way, I like the Two By Two Acres, also.

Back
Top Bottom