Help with a Farm name!

vicki2x2

Super Chick
11 Years
Feb 9, 2008
Central Michigan
I need help with a farm name, I can't make up my mind! These are a few of my ideas so far. A little history, we have 2 1/2 acres and live on a corner. We currently have goats, chickens, rabbits, ducks, geese, dogs, cats. We have had in the past miniature donkeys, horses and a llama. Not all at the same time.

My email and name here is Vicki2x2. The 2x2 came about because I like the Noah's ark connection and I have 2 biological kids, 2 adopted. 2 boys & 2 girls. 2 big kids & 2 littles. So that is where the two by two comes in. Pied Piper because when I am out in the pasture or doing chores, I seem to have a following. The cats follow me around and in the pasture the goats & geese follow me around, giving their opinion and help!! Corner thing is obvious. Honey Do is because that is what I call my list for my Dh. He says it never ends and even though he is not a big animal lover like I am, he is a good sport about building, fixing, moving, etc all for me and my crew!!

I am open to other words, like ranch, acres, etc. Just couldn't decide what sounded best.

Two By Two Hobby Farm
Pied Piper Farm
Two By Two Haven
Cozy Corner Farm
Little Corner Farm
Honey Do Farm

Why not just "Two by Two Farm".......why call it a hobby when you are living the best life on earth.

Life is not a hobby

big_smile.png

Quote:
those are named for the most outstanding feature of your property, and you're right, very country!

in Vicki's case, being a corner lot.

we are Dollhouse Farms....our last name is Dollinger, so everyone calls our kids 'The Little Doll's".

Two Little Corners?

I love the meaning of 2x2! That is so neat.

Maybe something like "2x2 Acres"

I will see what else I can brainstorm for ya!

Good luck

p.s. too bad your land isn't 2.2 acres, how ironic would that be?

Back
Top Bottom