Help with breeds and If one chick is a roo, plus coop considerations please!

Yes the right eye is missing. When I saw her and noticed her condition it almost made me cry so I asked the store clerk about her and they didn't know what they were going to do with her and said she might not live very long. They offered her to me for free so I got her a buddy and took them home. I got her knowing she may not live long but wanted to do what I could to give her a fighting chance. I have researched the condition vigorously and made the necessary adaptations for eating for her. The beak has gotten much worse since Saturday when I got her and she is always trying to eat. She is very active and outgoing, she likes people and isn't afraid of them. She doesn't look or act sickly or lethargic so far and is the leader of her and her silkie friend. I also read about the beak trimming and have prepared myself mentally to need to trim it when necessary. I'm wondering when I should start doing that.
Even with a filed beak she will hardly be able to feed herself. You might want to learn about tube feeding, as this would be the next step to avoid her slowly starving to death.

Even with a filed beak she will hardly be able to feed herself. You might want to learn about tube feeding, as this would be the next step to avoid her slowly starving to death.
Yes I've kept mash in high dishes as well as water and dry food. She makes a complete mess emptying the dry dishes completely within minutes. So much food on the bottom of her brooder, but I take her out and feed her raw egg with a syringe until she doesn't wanna drink it anymore several times a day. I have a kitchen scale and have been weighing her and the silkie for fun and she weighs more than the silkie and hasn't lost weight since she's been home. Hasn't gained a whole lot, just an ounce since Saturday. But I am preparing myself to put the work in to sustain her life and quality of it. I've got a chicken tractor with a little hen house attached for her and the silkie when they're big enough to be outside, but seperate from my other birds until I know if they'll be welcome into their flock or not. You also mentioned housing the ducks seperate from the chickens, but they are so attached to each other I don't know that they'll wanna stay separate. They have been brooding together and they all freak out when I separate them. I've had to recently start having them sleep in different cages because of how cramped it got with the fast growth of the ducks. They were really upset about it on both ends for a couple hours but quieted down and came to peace with sleeping separate for now. They are so excited to see each other in the morning it's adorable. I know if I keep the water out of the pen and their pool outside the hens run that it is possible. I just need to accommodate them being able to nest on the floor level. That's kind of what I'm needing advice on how to arrange the coop living quarters. It'll be a rather big hen house and I want to see what adaptations I'll need to make to it to do this. I can make separate entrances for them and even separate their areas entirely hopefully within one house.

A Welsummer is a wildtype breed sometimes called golden duckwing or partridge. They are not red :) Production Red is a term for hatchery quality Rhode Island Red or maybe even New Hampshire Red, but most of the time RIR. Yours is a hatchery quality RIR. They differ so much from their respective breeds that Production Red is a good differentiator :) The feet looked yellow to me! If they're pink, then it's a Cuckoo Marans
When the red chick was little she had the dark stripes associated with the welsummer instead of the light brown/red ones like the RIR. I assumed welsummer because when we were in the feed store Saturday they had another batch of chicks identical to what she looked like as a young chick and they were labeled as Welsummer chicks. I should prob call the feed store and just see what chicks they had when I got them, if they keep record of that even.

You have a Blue Copper Marans cockerel, a White Rock, a Blue Cochin (notice the round tail?), a Cuckoo Marans, and a Rhode Island Red.

For your cross beak chick, you may want to consider chick braces when she's older.
Haha thank you! I did get the blue birds on separate occasions and the Roo looked way more gray to me when he was little than the female. She is also named lemon pepper because she had yellow and black fluff on her face when littler. I didn't know to look at the shape of the feathers so I'll be adding that to my identification toolbox! And chick braces? Haha I had no idea such a thing existed, my son suggested rubber bands to put on her beak to help straighten it out a couple times a day, similar to human braces and the bands they use. I'll check that out! And that's the second time I've heard RIR instead of welsummer, I will have to research more and post some more pics later to see if they help pin it down. She had the dark brown stripes on her baby down feathers like the welsummer instead of the light brown/red like the RIR.

When the red chick was little she had the dark stripes associated with the welsummer instead of the light brown/red ones like the RIR. I assumed welsummer because when we were in the feed store Saturday they had another batch of chicks identical to what she looked like as a young chick and they were labeled as Welsummer chicks. I should prob call the feed store and just see what chicks they had when I got them, if they keep record of that even.
Chick down in red chicks can vary! Here's my Red Orpington as a chick! She had down very similar to partridge but still turned red! Your bird is red as well, regardless of chick down :)
A0BE0E69-23B4-4D09-94E9-7D486D191E4F.jpeg

D226E7AE-8DDD-4E27-8F27-1DA8438597C3.jpeg

7C9EE135-33C3-4B0B-AF7B-B5291F619692.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20210513_161012.jpg
    IMG_20210513_161012.jpg
    684.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20210513_161035.jpg
    IMG_20210513_161035.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20210513_161042.jpg
    IMG_20210513_161042.jpg