Help with breeds of 4 TSC chicks, please

mamabear6810

Songster
May 23, 2021
Hi!

I am looking for help identifying a few breeds! The firat chick is my nieces. They claim its only a little over a week but that wing development makes me think otherwise...so not sure on is age.

The second is a neighbors and is about 8 weeks.

3rd and 4th are my new bantams. Goimg by what TSC told me, theyre around 2 weeks old.
I THINK frkm my own deduction process that pic 1 chick is also around same age as these 2, but 3 and 4 are bantams and 1 is not.
Now my issue with 3 and 4....i thought they were all golden sebright bantams until I found out sebrights dont have feathered feet!!!
So now I think my 4 that are darker with clean legs are sebright but, what the heck are the 4 I got that look like chick 4!?!? They look like the sebright but the colors are reversed. Gold with a little black rather than black with a little gold.
Theyre both super tiny and same size, all 8 of them are actually.

Chicks 1 and 2 i am just interested in breed because I havent seen any like them. The face of 1 is crazy so has me curious and the speckles on 2 have me in the dark. I appreciate any help with these babies identification!!
Thank you so much!

20210628_084957.jpg
20210627_115932.jpg
20210626_210907.jpg
20210626_201024.jpg
20210626_201008.jpg

Easter Egger
Delaware cockerel
GL Sebright
MF d'Uccle
I have to say I am so excited about the MF d'Uccle!!! Another new breed in my flock! We got a new baby yesterday that is maybe 4 to 7 days old and I am HOPING it is an Isa Brown. The people at TSC are usually pretty clueless. He acted like he had a clue then I noticed he was reading off the boxes from the breeder! Lmbo. Still need me a frizzle to be happy! We are now at 50 chickens and building a 2nd coop for 🐓 since we want happy hens and no babies! We just look the few males we have(not even positive the 2 bantams are males 100%) but we have a 13 week Delaware we want to keep unless he turns into a jerk. Lol

Back
Top Bottom