Help with gender and age please

Yes, EEs. Still too young to even begin to try sexing, really. Post again after their color starts changing up, out of the chipmunk phase, in a few weeks. And I'd guess right about 2 weeks old.

2 weeks old, easter eggers. Wait one or two more weeks and post updated photos then for sexing. The wings should be filled and the chests feathered for sexing by pattern.

2 weeks old, easter eggers. Wait one or two more weeks and post updated photos then for sexing. The wings should be filled and the chests feathered for sexing by pattern.

I agree, young Easter Eggers (not Ameraucanas, no matter what they were sold to you as).

They're too young to sex. Wait until all their baby fuzz is gone and post again.

I agree, young Easter Eggers (not Ameraucanas, no matter what they were sold to you as).

They're too young to sex. Wait until all their baby fuzz is gone and post again.

Thank you! I will post pics in a couple of weeks. I am glad to have EE's, I think they are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom