Help with gender and age please

ShayBaby

Songster
6 Years
Mar 4, 2013
Lucasville, OH
Yes, EEs. Still too young to even begin to try sexing, really. Post again after their color starts changing up, out of the chipmunk phase, in a few weeks. And I'd guess right about 2 weeks old.

debid

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 20, 2011
middle TN
2 weeks old, easter eggers. Wait one or two more weeks and post updated photos then for sexing. The wings should be filled and the chests feathered for sexing by pattern.

WalkingOnSunshine

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 8, 2008
Ohio
2 weeks old, easter eggers. Wait one or two more weeks and post updated photos then for sexing. The wings should be filled and the chests feathered for sexing by pattern.
I agree, young Easter Eggers (not Ameraucanas, no matter what they were sold to you as).

They're too young to sex. Wait until all their baby fuzz is gone and post again.

BlessedCountry6

Songster
5 Years
Mar 8, 2014
peace, hope and country
I agree, young Easter Eggers (not Ameraucanas, no matter what they were sold to you as).

They're too young to sex. Wait until all their baby fuzz is gone and post again.
Thank you! I will post pics in a couple of weeks. I am glad to have EE's, I think they are beautiful!

Top Bottom