Help with gender and breed please

DeesChucks

In the Brooder
Oct 1, 2015
Spain
Hi can anyone tell me what gender and or breed these guys are please we bought 2 the same but one has a longer tail they are both supposed to be female but i am new to chickens and have no idea. They are quite small and they can fly quite high they got ontop of the gate to their pen which is 2.5 meters high. Thanks in advance
1f603.png

(best photo i could get of them together)

All female.
The red with white ones are Red Sex Links (commonly sold as Golden Comets, Red Star, Cinnamon Queen, etc).
oh thank god they are all female lol the red ones we've had for a while and they are laying but the little black one with the long tail i was worried about. The gender is more important than breed but im interested to know the breed of the black ones with the yellow necks they are much faster and i cant believe they can fly so high! Thanks for the info
1f603.png

Thanks guys someone on a different post thinks this little one is a boy what do you guys think?

She's female. That coloring is a wild-type partridge. A male would have a solid black chest and dark red neck, shoulder, and back feathers.
She's probably an Old English Game bantam mix.
Might also be a brown leghorn with those white earlobes. How old is she?

Back
Top Bottom