Help with Guineas

Here is a couple pics of my two guineas, the one to the left I have had for almost a year, and the one to the right was given to me by a girl I met on this site, Buff Brahmas
BobbiesPic05-31-07069.jpg

BobbiesPic05-31-07068.jpg

I have two more now that I got Monday, but the pics are still on my camera, have to go to the neighbors to get them downloaded

okiechick57 just wondering can you sex these things yet???? I know they say you can tell by their sound, but, that isn't that easy to distinguish, lol

Quote:
Mine are just now starting to make sounds......so I think it will be a while....the site Ozark hen sent is wonderful.I saved it.course I have such a short attention span....I will have to bring it up......listen.......then run fast out to coop and make mine talk to me
lol.png

Thanks Ozark Hen, I found that sight long before I found this one, lol Have that sound clip saved to my desktop. My get so loud and fast it is hard to tell if that is one syllable or not. We will see I guess???

chicksrule-they will sound a like most of the time but you can hear her call and it is distinctive. I just went out and looked at my male and I see no blue at all on his waddles. Must be the breed he is?

I wish I had some other colors myself. Mine are a week old so I will be looking forward to hearing them "talk" they do that whistle/whisper sound that guineas make now.

Back
Top Bottom