help with Holderread assortment???? PICS!!

Could one or both of the brown/gray ones be Pomeranian? My gray saddleback Pomeranian goslings look like that -- including those crossed with Embden.

Very interesting info that BirdBrain found.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Aw man -- can I leave work to go get a better look at mine?????????????????????????? PLEEASSSEE????!!!???? I just don't think DH would do it **lol**

do you have pics of your guys?

mominoz: I'd like to see pics of the shetlands too?????

Quote:
I bet you're looking at Henry at the front of the brooder -- he's a saddleback seb and the reason for the frantic order to have company for him
wink.png

The others are more uniform brown/grey and not really saddled. -- I don't think they are pomeranian but woudl LOVE to see a pic of your babies??

Quote:
I have a plastic kiddie pool ready to go for this weekend! Just wanted a couple of days under the heatlamp!

I don't think they are roman -- no real coloring like the pic on Holderreads website. The shetlands however, they could be boy shelties!!

Oh my, that would mean i need a girl sheltie **lol**

check out this pic I found here of shetlands, the faces are so similar:

http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/showthread.php?t=308539

Last edited:
Pomeranians are distinctive looking. Rather horizontal, chunky bodies and fat heads with high foreheads. I think they look like a cross between a goose and a Call Duck.

Holderread is sold out of Pomeranians and one other, maybe it's the Dewlap Toulouse. If he is taking orders for next year on those, they probably aren't in the assortments. If he has an extra, it will go to someone on the waiting list.

I'll take better headshots of everybody tomorrow. I just knew I'd run home and say, chinese, african, toulouse, etc. Not so easy. I'm pretty sure I've only got 1 chick with the knob thing going on and its the large yellow one.

I guess it really doesn't matter -- they'll all free range on the pond with the runner ducks and calls. I love them!

Back
Top Bottom