Help with my ducks!

Jtaylor33

In the Brooder
Jun 4, 2021
I have 2 ducks, both with issues from bumblefoot. Affected legs are hot in comparison to the other leg and affected legs are swollen and tenderwith limited to no movement. I've been doing the following: epsom salts soaks twice a day, Neosporin, veterycin spray, gauze and wrapping with vet wrap. I can't see that anything is improving. I've called all our local vets, and neither sees ducks. I feel like they need antibiotics, but where can I get? What do I get? And how to administer??? Please help! I do not want to lose these girls!

I'm not sure if this is allowed to suggest so I do apologize in a advanced. I also have ducks but also very new to it. I'm in serval Facebook groups on Facebook with people that haven chickens an ducks those are the best to ask.

I have 2 ducks, both with issues from bumblefoot. Affected legs are hot in comparison to the other leg and affected legs are swollen and tenderwith limited to no movement. I've been doing the following: epsom salts soaks twice a day, Neosporin, veterycin spray, gauze and wrapping with vet wrap. I can't see that anything is improving. I've called all our local vets, and neither sees ducks. I feel like they need antibiotics, but where can I get? What do I get? And how to administer??? Please help! I do not want to lose these girls!
I just wrote this entire thing and lost it lol… if you want to email me, I’ll glad send you the info:
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom