help with my hen please

chickennewbie88

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 17, 2014
Hi guys I've put up a couple different posts about my little hen I finally put 2 videos on YouTube if you guys could please check them out and tell me what you guys think the title is "sick serama hen" and it's published by me Samantha Anderson so it's easier for you guys to find thanks guys

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

I am so sorry about your hen. I do not know what is wrong with her. She could have a few things going on right now. I hope someone in the emergency section can help you with her. I hope she makes a full recovery.
hugs.gif

Ya me too were you able to find and view my videos? Just wondering cause I had alot of trouble getting them on there lol

I viewed both your videos. In the first she looks awfully tired, maybe the roo is keeping her up late at night. Second video she is doing normal chicken things like pecking and scratching at the ground. Really don't know what to suggest except posting on the ER thread. That's the trouble with animals they can't tell you what hurts. Any chance of you taking her to a vet?

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom