Help with my quails eye!

Kale the Quail

Free Ranging
Aug 10, 2019
British Columbia
This is about the same quail i posted about a while back. it seems like there's puss coming out of her nose and the front part of her face is partly swollen.
one of her eyes are still closed most of the time. it's not swollen shut, but there's some membrane like thing that keeps her from closing it all the way.

I have her separated in a small box. She goes outside in the day and i move her into my garage at night. I don't have any pictures of her but i'll try to get some soon.

Where can i find them? I'm in british columbia. also should i get the liquid Baytril? If i get the liquid version, how should i give it to her? I have no idea how i'm going to give her a tablet version.
do you think it could be some kind of infection? I'll go get a picture now. just give me 10 minutes or so...

IMG_2317.JPG
IMG_2321.JPG
IMG_2324.JPG
IMG_2320.JPG

@RuralBetty ? I'm in the Vancouver area. you have chickens? Bayril is also for chickens right? have you used Bayril? if not do you know any other british columbians who can help me find some?

I have chickens yes and yes it is used for them as well , i have not used it but i will start looking around asap to help you find some !!

Sorry @KaLe dA QuAiL I never saw this.

I am still searching in the german poultry forum for something similar, but unfortunately there's not as communicative as here ... .

Will get back as soon as I found something.

Crossing fingers for the poor thing :fl

Back
Top Bottom