help with peeper

Sep 13, 2019
so about an hour ago i was washing our lovely silver campine peeper when i first put her infront i noticed her comb a little purple and she was sort of falling asleep about 10-15 mins later she is fine walking drinking and no purple comb so i pick her up and i notice it going purple after about 5 mins she was still damp is this just her being cold she is in with the other chickens now as she is dry and no purple comb in a show cage is this just it going puple because she is cold it was not entirly purple just the back and 2 closet to back tips

so about an hour ago i was washing our lovely silver campine peeper when i first put her infront i noticed her comb a little purple and she was sort of falling asleep about 10-15 mins later she is fine walking drinking and no purple comb so i pick her up and i notice it going purple after about 5 mins she was still damp is this just her being cold she is in with the other chickens now as she is dry and no purple comb in a show cage is this just it going puple because she is cold it was not entirly purple just the back and 2 closet to back tips
How old is Peeper?
Were you washing her for a show? (reason for washing?)

If she was turning purple when she's being held, possibly stress and/or being held too tight.

Back
Top Bottom